Assistant Project Manager – Lanark
31 hours per week
Salary scale: £28,504 – £30,005 (pro rata)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the right values to support our Project Manager to manage our service assisting and supporting vulnerable homeless people to achieve better lives.
This will be an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate. You will be expected to manage and motivate a team of staff to provide meaningful support to service users and to ensure the security of the project. Your goal will be to ensure the delivery of a high quality support service that builds service user skills and to allow them to move out of homelessness.
You will be qualified to Registered Manager’s Award level or equivalent however other qualifications and experience can be considered.
You will be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- A clear understanding and insight of individuals experiencing homelessness who present with often complex underlying support needs
- Service user involvement and participation in enhancing service provision
- Ensuring risks are managed operationally and strategically for staff, service users and visitors
- Successful outcomes in similar support environments
- An enhanced support culture and person centred support
- Insight and initiative, with a proven track record of developing relationships with external parties and key stakeholders
- Attributes in staff leadership and management
- Clear organisational and time management skills.
The post will involve four shifts per week, however there are good opportunities for overtime.
Typical shift patterns are: 3x8hr & 1x7hr
07.30 – 15.30
09.00 – 16.00 this shift can be adaptable
10.00 – 18:00
14.30 – 22.30.
If successful, you will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within 6 months of your start date. After registration, there is a requirement to be qualified and to maintain professional learning.
You will be required to work on the rota, which will include back and weekend shifts, for part of the working week.
In return, we will offer you excellent learning and development opportunities, competitive annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, access to employee assistance programmes such as counselling, and life assurance.
To apply, please download the application form below with reference LANAPM0522 and return via email to [email protected]:
The closing date for submission of completed application forms is:
12 noon on Monday 23rd May 2022
Blue Triangle Housing Association recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.